Thursday, May 7, 2009

FINALLY! the end of block tests season......

maths block test ended lyk the previous tuesday n everybody really went xiao! hehes...... we feel so free and lyk so fun. funfunfun...prob is tat aft june holidays during august is the second block test and is lyk sianz...ANYWAY, let's talk abt fun stuff. me, tingting, mousy, kangkang, qq, qiqi most probably going out during start of june. haven tell some of them though, hehe... FUNFUNFUN! but now still hav to face the results of my block tests. i want my A1 for my CHINESE PAPER! so sad... highest was lyk 93 WOAH! i would 'cry' if i even get lyk 90. geog highest was full marks not in our class though. but our class average was lyk woah quite high. ok, fine...quite high for me. hahas... so sad tat our class blog is sort of 'dead' , nobody got time to keep the blog alive lah. maybe i shld go shun bian post there. ok i will. i juz cant wait for june holidays! :D